The website (www.gandhibhavan.org) is registered and operated by Gandhibhavan International Trust.
If you would like to contact us for any purposes, you can contact us through any of the following passages.
Gandhibhavan International Trust,
Kerala, South India, Pin: 689695
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone us at 9605047000, or the numbers provided on our Contact us page.
Gandhibhavan respects your privacy. We value and respect our patrons' need for privacy. None of the people around the world would indeed like to share their personal details with strangers. It is not even acceptable to share your sensitive information with your acquaintance. Since Gandhibhavan understands your need to protect your privacy from strangers, we have prepared certain policies.
Definitely, we ask for certain information from you when you make a donation and register with us. Some of your personal details are necessary to complete the donation and registration. When we collect and use your personal details, we follow certain policies and stick to them under any circumstances. Therefore, you can share your details with us with no hesitation.
In general, we collect information from you to provide services to you, update you on your contributions or donations, and let you know about our special services. Gandhibhavan uses your information responsibly and we will not share your personal details with a third party.
• All service procedures are kept safe by advanced security software.
• Gandhibhavan avoids any third-party interference in our official work process.
• We will not share your sensitive information with a third party without your permission.
• We keep your name, address, email address, and phone number only for communication purposes.
• We have taken all safety precautions to keep our patrons' information safe and confidential.
• We promise 100% confidentiality to our patrons.
• Financial transactions will be performed using a secure server.
• Gandhibhavan International Trust does not sell or share email addresses and personal information of visitors to other companies or organizations.
Gandhibhavan International Trust is the sole owner of all material published on this website, including audio, video, electronic, multimedia, photographic,
and written forms. Since we possess all rights to all material published on this website, we will not encourage you to copy, reproduce, sell, publish, display,
transmit, distribute, perform, modify, create works derivative of, or exploit the materials published on this website without the consent and written approval of Gandhibhavan.
Our patrons can ask for permission for reprinting, publishing, licensing, and for any other use of any material or works on this website.
If they would like to get permission from us, they should write to Gandhibhavan International Trust at the postal address, which can be found above.
The following information is required when you request permission.
• Your name, postal, and email addresses along with telephone numbers of your organization.
• The mission and purpose of your organization.
• A detailed description of the material for which you are requesting permission, and where it is located on our website.
• A detailed description of your intention and purpose of use of the material (how and why it will be used, published, and distributed).
In every day more than 3 lakh is needed to overcome the day to day functioning of gandhibhavan which includes daily 3 meals, 2 snacks, medicines for morethan 1200 inmates, hospitalization charges, lab charges, medicines, cloths, electricity, ambulance services, water bills, washing materials, hygiene materials, bathroom utensils, diapers for bedridden patients (more than 300), daily wages for volunteers, other daily maintenance etc can also be included. Click here